The drive to improve powertrain efficiency while simultaneously reducing production costs is a constant in the automotive industry. Performance, reliability, fuel efficiency, and component longevity are all important aspects of powertrain development. Our Extrude Hone® processes are leading the way to achieving high-quality results with highly efficient production methods.
Extrude Hone processes can help reduce friction and vibration within the powertrain which reduces generated vehicle noise – a growing environmental concern. Other environmental concerns related to powertrains are fuel consumption and vehicle emissions. The Extrude Hone processes make fuel injection systems more efficient which means improved fuel efficiency and reduced vehicle emissions.
Your goals are demanding – deliver more power, improve fuel efficiency and improve component integrity for your automotive systems. Extrude Hone has the proven results you need to meet those goals. What’s more, our processes can help improve your productivity without sacrificing quality. At Extrude Hone, it is our mission to provide you with the best solutions to meet your product specifications.
Look to Extrude Hone processes to help:
- Reduce fuel consumption and emissions while optimizing engine performance by flow-tuning injection nozzle components
- Improve air flow on turbo chargers and intakes.
- Reduce friction, vibration and wear for transmission components by achieving demanding radius
- Avoid cracks by removing stress risers on components (some performing under pressure up to 3000 bar), no matter the profile.
- Finish intersecting holes to ensure stress free edges, proper radiusing and cleanliness by replacing (or combining with) conventional drilling.
- Fully automate and control production to deliver continuously reliable results.
- Maintain the highest quality to meet your component specifications.
- Improve the speed of component production even for difficult areas such as internal intersections and edges.
Learn more about the Extrude Hone processes that are ideally suited to the needs of the Automotive industry here:
We have developed 3D animations covering some Mobility applications.
To access this premium content, we invite you to register to our Virtual Booth by clicking on the image below.
After login, from the Virtual Booth Platform Top Menu, select Virtual Booth. When on the booth, then navigate to the Application Corner of the Industry you have chosen.
In addition, on the booth floor, we have machines on display. From the Totem beside each of them, you can access 3D animations providing knowledge about the product.
By the way, no need to invest, “LET US SO IT FOR YOU” and benefit from our Contract Shop offer.